- Be part of the System Technology for Laser Material Processing Group:
- Design and optimize optical systems for laser beam conditioning and delivery.
- Develop optical imaging instrumentation for laser material processing monitoring and control solutions.
- Use of Zemax optical modelling software.
- Conduct optical system analysis, prototype testing and integration.
- Prepare and execute R&D projects in the area of technologies for laser manufacturing processes.
- Degree in physics or engineering.
- Knowledge of optics and/or laser physics.
- M. Sc or PhD in Applied Optics or Laser Technology is a distinct advantage.
Job specific skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with optical design software such as Zemax Opticstudio.
- Excellent experimental skills on Laser Material Processing technologies and systems.
- Provide engineering support to the mechanical build and integration phases.
- Relevant participation in the preparation and execution of funded projects.
Desirable qualifications and skills:
Knowledge and demonstrate experience in:
- Defining optical components and liaising with optical component manufacturers.
- Infrared optical design.
- Optomechanical design considerations along with experience in system integration.
- Minimum 4-year experience in R & D preferably in an industrial environment or closely linked to industrial applications.
- English. Complete professional competence.
- Availability to travel.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, work well within a team and exhibit excellent communication skills.
A challenging job within a solid and prestigious organization, in continuous development and providing services to the major industrial sectors, where you can combine research and its actual application in national and multinational companies. Aimen is a Technology Center with more than 220 specialized professionals who want to expand their training and experience with the most innovative techniques.