We are interested in a degree holder with experience in materials science. The candidate will be involved in the development of new methods for ceramic 3D printing technology, with particular emphasis in the fabrication of thermally insulating bioinspired structures.
- Professional who is highly skilled in planning and organizing. Capacity to work in a team, flexible, with initiative and ability to innovated. High level of analysis and synthesis skills.
- Specific skills and background on Stereolithography 3D printing, inkjet printing, ceramics, structural and microstructural characterization techniques will be positively evaluated.
- University degree in Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or similar is mandatory. Master in Nanoscience, Materials, Electrical Engineering or similar is mandatory.
- Fluent English is essential.
- One-year contract with possibility of extension (for developing a PhD)
- Joining a team of highly qualified and motivated professionals developing cross-cutting projects in science and technology in an exciting new research institute with national recognition and international projection.
- Working in the frame of the prestigious ERC-Consolidator EU Program.
- A salary commensurate with the characteristics of the candidate
- Incorporation: The candidates should be available for starting in March 2017
- Workplace: Barcelona (IREC facilities)