We are seeking individuals to assist in our work on cold atom interferometry systems, in particular to contribute to the delivery and development of our existing and future portable gravity and gradiometry sensors.
- First degree in area of specialism and normally, a higher degree relevant to research area or equivalent qualifications
- High level analytical capability
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly
- Fluency in relevant models, techniques or methods and ability to contribute to developing new ones
- Ability to assess resource requirements and use resources effectively
- Understanding of and ability to contribute to broader management/administration processes