This is an exciting role in a dynamic organisation. Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will also work closely with stakeholders across the School supporting the coordination and management of processes relating to quality assurance and enhancement activities.
We are looking for an administrator who has previous administrative experience and excellent organisational and communication skills. In your day-to-day activities, you will be proactive, able to manage a varied workload and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
Previous experience of further or higher education is preferred; however all applications will be considered provided candidates can evidence relevant skills and experience.
Key purpose of the role
- Provide administrative support to the Quality Assurance office
- Integrate the changes in institutional and national policies (info provided by the Quality Assurance Manager) to academic documents
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in gathering information and formulating documents
- related to all Partners, QA (Quality Assurance), HER (Higher Education Review), ILPAR (Institutional Level Partner Approval and Review) , PARM (Programme Approval Review and Monitoring) activities
- Develop good understanding of Istituto Marangoni Partners’ processes and procedures in order to identify good practice in relation to quality assurance, and communicate this to the Quality Assurance Manager in order to support service improvements
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager to promote and enhance awareness of, and engagement with, the School’s quality assurance procedures
- Support and guide Student Representative body and relevant Committees
- Provide support to the academic team through organisation and preparation of relevant documents before the start of, and during the academic year
- Support the academic staff in the delivery of documentations requested
- Provide assistance and support in the organisation of activities related to the academic related events before the start of, and during the academic year
- Liaise on a regular bases with the Academic team (Director of Education, Programme Leaders, Career Service & Industry Relationship Department and Student & Academic Service Department) to coordinate and organise academic and School related activities
- Participate in periodic meetings and activities related to QA and at School level and take notes / minutes when needed
Education and Competences
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent organisation skills and communication skills
- Ability to deliver consistent quality standards and remain focused on tasks even under pressure
- Practical approach to problem solving
- English language – full proficiency
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- Administrative experience in a further or higher education organisation (desirable)
Applications are open to candidates of all genders (L. 903/77) please include authorization for use of personal data according to the current Privacy directives (art. 13, D.Lgs. 196/03).