Publish date: March 1st 2018
Project Manager for R+D projects - RIS3CAT Energy Community
IREC is looking for a Project Manager for the RIS3CAT Energy Community project. The RIS3CAT Energy Community is a collaborative FEDER founded project lead by IREC with the objective to transform and increase the competitiveness of the energy sector in Catalonia. The professional will be integrated within the IREC’s RIS3CAT Energy Community Coordination team leading the administrative and financial management activities.
In particular, tasks will include administrative follow up, financial reporting, internal and external communications, negotiation and communication with the financing entity (ACCIO), management of auditors and other service providers.
This professional must be highly skilled in project management, financial reporting and administrative management of competitive public-funded projects. Capacity to work in a team, flexible, innovative, with initiative and problem solving skills would be valuable. High level of communication and negotiation skills would be beneficial.
- University Degree
- High proficiency in English language
- Experience in administration, accounting procedures and data base management
- High proficiency in MS Office tools, especially Excel.
- Experience in R&D National and European Projects
- University Degree in fields related to Energy
- Knowledge and/or experience on renewable energies, smart grids, energy efficiency and energy sector
- Experience in FEDER funded projects (ERDF)
- Self-motivated and open-minded
- Good communication skills
- Team Worker.
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities.
Salaries will be paid in accordance with the IREC’s salary policy, depending on the candidate’s qualification and professional experience.
Deadline for applications:
March 21st 2018
"This project has been co-financed the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER)"