Title: Full-time professor
Field of Knowledge: Business Management
Organizational Unit: School of Business and Economics, Department of Business Management
Primary location: Universidad de las Americas Puebla at San Andres Cholula, Puebla. Mexico.
Type of contract: Fixed term
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Fringe benefits: Health insurance, pension and retirement benefits.
Teaching load: 5-8 courses per year, depending on research productivity.
Overview of the functions of the position
The applicant will teach,conduct research and advise in his/her area(s) of expertise.Essential responsibilities include:
- To teach at the undergraduate and graduate levels and lead instructional activities specified in the approved curriculum and in the faculty bylaws. These activities include lecturing, leading seminars, individual and group tutoring, writing and correcting exams, correcting papersand reports and conducting and supervising evaluation activities;
- To participate in departmental and school activities, including meetings, committees, course and program evaluation, curriculum development, and grant preparation;
- To provide academic support and advising to students;
- To undertake cutting edge research in order to contribute to the intellectual mission of the university and to the consolidation of the Doctoral programs and their correspondingresearch lines;
- To participate in inter-institutional and/or interdisciplinary research projects linked to regional and national companies and/or to internationally recognized institutions;
- To publish research achievements.
- Advanced university degree (Ph.D. or equivalent)
- Area of expertise: Business Management, organizational behavior, human resources management, entrepreneurship, strategy, or related.
- At least 2 years of relevant scientific research experience at the national and international levels or recent graduate.
- At least 2 years of undergraduate or graduate teaching.
- Experience in the design, implementation and management of research projects.
- Demonstrated professional experience in the field of expertise.
- Experience in the design and implementation of research projects in the field of expertise.
- Ability to teach and advise undergraduate and graduate students;
- Excellent analyticalskills. Abilityto collect,summarizeand analyzeinformation from various sources. Proven ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively on technical and scientific issues in English and Spanish.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Ability to collaborate in team work
- Proven experience in teaching and/or mentoring undergraduate or graduate students.
- At least two publications in the last five years in journals indexed on SCOPUS or Web of Science.
Send cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) and three letters of recommendation to the Office for Research and Graduate Studies: firstname.lastname@example.org and to Ora. Juana Cecilia Trujillo Reyes, Academic Director of Business Administration: juanac.tru email@example.com