Title: Full professor
Field of Knowledge:Clinical Psychology
Organizational Unit: School of SOCIAL SCIENCES, Department of Psychology
Primary location: UDLAP Campus at San Andres Cholula, Puebla. Mexico.
Type of contract: Fixed term
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience. Compensation:Health insurance, pension and retirement benefits. Teachingload: 6-8 courses per year, depending on research productivity.
Overview of the functions of the position
The applicant will teach, research and advise in his/her area(s) of expertise. Essential responsibilities include:
- To teach and lead instructional activities specified in the approved curriculum and in the faculty bylaws. These activities include lecturing, leading seminars, individual and group tutoring, writing and correcting exams, correcting papers and reports and conducting and supervising evaluation activities;
- To participate in departmental and school activities, including meetings, committees, course and program evaluation, curriculum development, and grant preparation;
- To provide academic support and advising to students;
- To undertake front-line research in order to contribute to the intellectual mission of the university and to the consolidation of the Doctoral programs and their correspondingresearch lines;
- To participate in calls for research proposals;
- To participate in inter-institutional and/or interdisciplinary research projects linked to regional and national companies and/or to internationally recognized institutions;
- Advanced university degree (Ph.D. or equivalent)
- Area of expertise: Psychology, Clinical Psychology
- At least 2 years of undergraduate or graduate teaching.
- Proven professional experience in the field of expertise: Health Psychology, Neuropsychology.
- Ability to teach and advise graduate and undergraduate students;
- Excellent analyticalskills. Abilityto collect, summarizeand analyzeinformation from various sources. Proven ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary and international environment.
- Capacity to build and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively on complex technical and law issues in English and Spanish.
Pagina l of 2
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
English and Spanish.Desirable qualifications
Proven experience in teaching and/or mentoring undergraduate or graduate students.
- Member of the National System of Researchers or with expectations of future admission to it.
- Desirable professional experience at a national or international level or with some graduate studies abroad.
Posting date: August 2022
Applications must be sent by email no later than: open
The University will contact you as soon as the process concludes Position to start: Spring 2022 (January)
Send cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae (CV) to the Department of Psychology: email@example.com.
Pagina 2 of 2