Pharmacist, Medical Centre Rawalpindi
Department Integrated Medical Services
Entity Aga Khan University Hospital
Location Rawalpindi, Pakistan
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Pharmacist at Pharmacy Rawalpindi
You will be responsible to:
- dispense drugs
- review and process physician orders for accurate therapeutic dose
- monitor lab reports for proper indication of antibiotics, drug-drug interaction, duplication of same class etc
- ensure timely delivery of medication to patients
- ensure the accuracy of the label before dispensing
- complete expiry of drug list on accurate and timely basis
- assist in patient counseling for outpatient prescription and maintenance of cash.
You should have:
- a Doctorate / Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university
- traineeship experience in a medium / large hospital or preferably one year experience in the similar capacity
- familiarity with hospital pharmacy functioning
- sound knowledge of physiology, pharmacology and pharmaceuticals
- familiarity with locally available drugs, pharmaceutical and their indications
- ability to communicate with medical professionals
- willingness to work in shift duties.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by April 21, 2019