To work on the Doctorate in Forensic-Clinical Psychology (ForenClinPsyD). To develop and deliver undergraduate, postgraduate and CPD programmes, as appropriate to Forensic and Clinical Psychology and to contribute to the management, leadership and enterprise activities of the department/school as appropriate.
• A higher degree relevant to the discipline area (PhD or ForenPsyD or ForenClinPsyD or ClinPsyD) or equivalent qualifications.
• HCPC registration as a Forensic or Clinical Psychologist.
• Experience working in a forensic or forensic-clinical setting is desirable.
• Extensive research/teaching experience and scholarship within subject specialism.
• Proven ability to devise, advise on and manage learning.
• Skills in managing, motivating & mentoring others successfully at all levels.
• Ability to design, deliver, assess and revise teaching programmes.
• Extensive experience and demonstrated success in developing appropriate approaches to learning and teaching and advising colleagues
• Ability to support the integration of practice based and academic learning.
• Experience and achievement in knowledge transfer, enterprise and similar activity that enhances the student experience or employability
• Ability to contribute to School/Departmental management processes
• Ability to assess and organise resources effectively
• Understanding of and ability to contribute to broader management/administration processes.