The Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute is the biggest institution for public health, international health and tropical medicine in Switzerland. The institute with over 700 employees delivers a sustainable contribution with its research, education and services to the improvement of health worldwide.
To complete our academic Contract Research Organisation (Pharmaceutical Medicines Unit) we are looking for a Lead Clinical Research Associate
- Responsibility for clinical trial monitoring:
- Coordinating and performing clinical trial site visits in resource limited countries
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with investigational sites and Clients
- Supervising a team of local monitors
- Supporting project management
- Managing study documentation
- Profound experience in regulatory clinical trial monitoring (at least 3 years) with eDC
- Good knowledge of ICH-GCP and relevant regulations
- Fluent French and English in spoken and written (German as an asset)
- Flexibility & willingness to travel up to 30% to resource limited countries
- Team player with good communication skills
- Precise working style
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in tropical diseases
- Experience in remote monitoring and demonstrated leadership skills are an asset
What we can offer
- Rewarding work in a multicultural team
- Continuous training in the field of clinical research
Starting date is as soon as possible.
There is no closing date for application, but we encourage applicants to submit their application as soon as possible. As long as the position is published on the website of Swiss TPH it is still open.
Also, note that we can only accept applications via our online recruiting tool. Applications via email will not be answered.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please upload your complete application documentation – including motivation letter and references – using the application button below
(please use our standardized CV whenever possible).