Location Karachi, Pakistan
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Health Care Assistant.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- understanding patient’s requests and assisting in all ultrasound procedures including all interventional procedure performed.
- noting of patients’ vital signs, oral intake and report any abnormalities to the supervisor.
- assisting Faculty / Residents / Radiographers / Nurses in various tasks and procedures pertain to Radiology.
- preparation of supplies in room as and when required.
- ensuring safety, discipline & professional attitude as per the policy.
- Matriculation (Science).
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills both in English and Urdu.
- Willingness to work in shift duties.