Head Nurse, Day Surgery
Entity Aga Khan University Hospital
Location Karachi, Pakistan
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Head Nurse, Day Surgery.
You will be responsible for:
- providing leadership in executing quality patient care
- mentoring nursing workforce
- coordinating with internal departments
- striving for continuous quality improvement
You should have:
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BScN) from an accredited school
- minimum 4 - 5 years of experience including 1-3 years in nursing management position and 2 years as AHN or similar position
- valid license from Pakistan Nursing Council
- Certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Safe Medication Administration, Aseptic Techniques, I/V Cannulation, Tool Training, Paediatric Advance Life Support (PALS), Neonatology, Caring for Peadiatric Patients and Facilitation Course.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by April 21, 2019